Thursday 3 November 2016

Photo: Converted commercial sex worker weds in Port Harcourt

A commercial sex worker who changed her
life after she met with the General Overseer
of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle
Chibuzor Chinyere, in Port Harcourt Rivers
state, recently got married to her man at the
Church premises.
According to the General Overseer of the
church who officiated at the wedding, he
promised he will not only provide
accommodation for newly converted sex
workers but also set up businesses for them
as well as participate and bankroll their
traditional and church wedding if any of
them, in the cause of her services to God,
find any man of her choice to marry.
Speaking after she exchanged vows with her
husband, the over excited Bride said,
"In my life, Saturday 28th September
2016 can not be forgotten in hurry. It
was the day I met with the General
Overseer of OPM physical in our
brothel at Diobu where my life was
mess up with the habit of prostitution.
I have been listening to many people
who most time came around to preach
to me but to Daddy OPM, his own
pattern of evergelism was different
from all other person who tried in vain
to convert me. He did not only
preached the gospel of the Bible to
me but brought me and others out
from the devil dungeon, relocate us to
an estate, Fed us, clothed us and set
up life time bussiness for us, today I
am a fulfilled born again christian,
having gotten water baptism and
again married to a man I love to
spend the rest of my life with. God is
really great to have used His servant
to change my story for good"

The groom on his part said

"I knew this my wife some years back
but have lost contact with her, I am
not a member of OPM but I
appreciated the good work of Daddy
OPM. He sponsored my wedding and
provided an accommodation for us to
live in after the ceremony, he made my
day worth celebrating. I pray God to
continue to bless him and the member
of the Church".

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: