Wednesday 26 October 2016

He changed my story and wiped my midnight tears, Seyi Law writes as he shares photos of his daughter

Seyi Law and wife Stacy Ebere welcomed their
first child on September 30th, after five years
of marriage and 9 years together. The
Comedian took to his Intagram hours ago to
share cute photos of his daughter and wrote:
When I think of the gift the Lord has placed in
my hands,
The Joy that has continually flown in my
heart,
Thoughts of the journey we will go together,
The imaginations my head can't phantom,
And the victories we have gotten,
I count it all as undeserved blessings.
He picked me from the lowness of the
Busstop,
He lifted me off the industry of insults,
He raised me above the wills of those that
tried to raise others above me,
He brought me light when darkness around me
prevailed,
And He gave me testimonies that hurt their
soul.
He changed my story, wiped my midnight
tears and gave me TIWALOLUWA
OLUWADEMILADEOLA CHIDERA AVIELLA, a
Princess of many nations to rule.

You can call me:
#DaddyTiwaloluwa #DaddyOluwademiladeola
#DaddyChidera #DaddyAvielle

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: