Monday 31 October 2016

Revealed: Why I Signed Iyanya -don Jazzy

The Mavins record CEO , Don Jazzy, has again
proved his genius by revealing earlier today,
that he had made him signed former Triple
MG star, Iyanya, to his label.
Speaking on the deal via a statement, the ace
producer attributed it to Iyanya’s “versatility”
saying:
“From the first time I stepped into the studio
with him, there was an instant chemistry and
energy. He is an amazing talent and he has
great musical versatility.
“This is an exciting time for us and our fans
have a lot of great music to look forward to.
Iyanya brings his own unique style and sound
to the Mavin Records family.”
The new deal came as a result of Iyanya,
signing a management deal with Temple
Management, a creative talent agency, whose
sole aim is to aid the singer in launching a
new phase in his career.

Speaking on the new record deal, Iyanya said:

“I am at a decision-making curve in my music
career where I have to make the right
professional and creative decisions. At this
point, I realised the need to put in solid
structures in place to move to the next level of
my career.

“I think I have found that professional and
creative backbone in Mavin Records.”

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: