Sunday 6 November 2016

You nurtured & loved me unconditionally - actress Dayo Amusa celebrates her mum

Actress, Dayo Amusa took to social media to
celebrate her mother, who turned a year older
on Saturday. Sharing photos, Dayo wrote:
" TO MAMA..I don't tell you this often enough
but you are such an important person in my
life. I appreciate you for all the sacrifices
you've made to see the woman I've grown to
become today. You are like no other.
You gave me LIFE, nurtured me, taught me,
shouted at me, held me, but above all, you
have loved me unconditionally. There are no
words enough to describe how much I adore
you & how powerful you have influenced
me.Because of you, I am what I am today.
Thank you #IYANIWURA You are Loved more
than you know. There is nothing compared メS

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: