Wednesday 26 October 2016

"The publicity I shy away from has given me so much" - actress Moyo Lawal pens thank you note to fans, media

Actress Moyo Lawal is grateful for her life. In
a thank you note shared on social media,
Lawal noted that the publicity she tried to
keep away from, is responsible for who she is
today. Read below

I woke up with this huge grin on my face ....
and I just wanted to thank the people
responsible for it. You...you ...yes You!
Thank you so much everyone for giving me so
many amazing challenging opportunities in
not just acting, but in music, fashion, hosting,
etc. Its ironic that I have always run for cover
from publicity (still do,but working on it).
Before you know it, I will become a social
media addict, who is seen everywhere,
granting every single interview, she is called
for and not called for sef... Sorry, I digressed.
Anyways like I was saying, no, writing, it is
this same publicity that I shy away from so
much that has given me so much.
I'm guessing, the time has come to actually
embrace it, feed it and actually enjoy it.
Anyways this is just me thanking... The press..
The blogs.. .The lovers. .the eeem non -lovers?
Thank you. Thank you. p.s my. *trending
frenzy* doesn't scare me anymore I think. I
have finally grown that thick skin that
everyone keeps asking me to grow. Sure took
me forever thou....for that am crushing on
myself. #wcw.#Nollywoodbombshell #
moyoorfierce #Moyolawal .....for now still
#thebaddestgoodgirlyouknow #
Soblessedandfiercelygrateful

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: