Sunday 11 September 2016

Another Nigerian cross-dresser reportedly emerges and he would not suffer fools gladly

An Instagram page Diary of a Naija Girl
shared this photo of a Nigerian cross dresser
identified as Seun "The Diva". The hair stylist,
who according to comments, works with a
salon in Oniru market said he was inspired by
male Barbie Idris Okuneye who calls himself
Nigerian male Barbie. And get this...he is
ready give as much as he gets.
"My name is Seun "The Diva". I am a very
good hair stylist and I want to own my own
salon in future. This is how I have always
been. But the truth is Bobrisky has made
people like me bolder to be who we are, no
shame. I know now people will talk. Now if
people come for me, I'll give it to them back.
I don't send. Live and let others live"

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

1 comment: