Thursday 25 August 2016

I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano

Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II has said
if President Muhammadu Buhari’s
administration does not change the way it is
running things, he would denounce supporting
the administration.
Speaking in Kano on Wednesday August the
24th, the emir said: “I’m a friend of the
present administration, but if they decide to
run Nigeria aground, I will become the
opposition.
He added: “You are not good friends with
government officials and don’t tell them the
truth. I will continue to say the truth”.
He was speaking critically about businessmen
and friends of the government who obtain the
dollar at the official price and sell at the
parallel market without doing anything.
“What kind of economy are we running? Who
is advising the government? I want know who
is advising the government so that I can talk
to the adviser.
“We didn’t have money, oil price has
collapsed, avengers were blowing oil wells and
the scarce dollars we had we are selling
cheaply to some few individuals.” TVC NEWS

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: