Sunday 18 September 2016

Happy birth day to linda ikeji

Wishing her long life and prosperity ..she typed this :-
I turn a year older today September 19th and
I can't tell you guys how grateful I am for
the life I have. I may not have everything I
want yet...but I have more than I thought
was even possible and for that I am
thankful. I am thankful for my family,
friends, all LIB readers and well wishers.
My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an
amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch
of kids and continue to live, impact my world
and make a difference. Please say a prayer
for me! I mean it! :-)
Also, happy birthday to every one else born
today. May God continue to bless, love and
protect us. Thank you guys so much for all
the lovely birthday wishes that I know will
come.
Massive hug and plenty kisses
L
8

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: