Saturday 10 September 2016

Father of four year old boy whose eyes were plucked out in Kaduna gets a car gift from a good Nigerian

Facebook user, Femi Jacob, who has been
following up the case of the four year old
boy whose eyes were plucked out by some
suspected ritualists in Kaduna state, friday
evening gave this update. According to Femi,
a good Nigerian Samaritan gave the father a
car gift which he can use to transport his son
to and from school as well as for commercial
purposes. Read what Femi wrote below.




This is one moment I do not have the
exact words to describe. Few months
ago, I told you of how a friend and
sister told me to go track Abu, that
four years old boy whose eyes were
removed by suspected ritualists in
Zaria.
I tracked Abu, and did an extensive
report about everything, especially
how the poor boy had been
abandoned by Kaduna State
Government who promised him heaven
and earth. I told you how we gave Abu
a new life, by registering him in a
school where 'special' teachers have
been hired to help out.
I told you that we needed a keke
(tricycle) for Abu's father, a driver who
at the time was out of job, to use in
moving his boy to and fro school and
also for commercial purposes so he
can, at least, be financially
empowered. Ladies and gentlemen,
guests and friends.that person who,
this morning, told me not to mention
the name gave us the money, and
instead of a keke, we got Abu's father
a car that has four tyres! I couldn't
make it down to Zaria to do the
presentation, but here is my
representative doing it.
*That bag you see here contains toys
and other materials for Abuather of
four year old boy whose eyes were
plucked out in Kaduna gets a car gift
from a goodNigerian.linda ikeji

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: